The Yeager's New Home
Our home in full spring bloom.
For the second time in three years Joleen was offered a teaching position with Trenton ISD where I have been Chief Technology Officer for several years. After much prayer we decided the Lord was moving us to Trenton. We sold all the rentals in Commerce, Texas and purchased a lovely home from a very well thought of local contractor, Harold Stevens. The home is in the Trenton High Meadows subdivision just south of Trenton, Texas. Our one and a half acres backs up to the Trenton High School property.
As the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex is growing toward Trenton land is getting very expensive. Generally, it seems you can purchase small lots at $10,000 to $15,000 an acre or much larger portions 100 acres or better at $3,000 or more an acre. So yes, we purchased "country living" at urban pricing. Ouch! I have laughingly told folks we purchased some "relocated" Plano property in Trenton.
The house features:
- 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and an oversized side entry 2 car garage.
- The foundation is supported and stabilized with both piers and post-tension cables.
- All construction uses no lumber smaller than 2X6.
- Solar Board roof decking.
- Full brick exterior with Hardie Board trim.
- R16 to R19 in the all exterior walls
- R45 to R50 on all ceilings.
- Nine foot or higher ceilings.
- Textured, not blown, ceilings.
- Recessed lighting or ceiling fans in every room.
- An anaerobic septic system.
- Propane fueled "fire logs", Rinnai tankless water heater, and kitchen range.
- 12 SEER Carrier heat pump.
- Vinyl "Low-E" windows.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- Marble countertops.
- Oak cabinets through out
- Carpet or ceramic tile through out.
- Satin Nickel hardware and fixtures through out.
- Computer network wiring.
- 7:1 surround sound wiring in the living room
- Remote stereo speaker wiring in master suite, office, garage, and patio.
- Dedicated Christmas light circuit.
- Exterior flood lights on front corners and rear
- Brick Bar-B-Que (under construction).
- Communications tower.
We truly praise God that for His blessing. We never thought we could afford such a nice home.
The Trenton Home Online Journal
The Trenton House Journal
Christmas at the Yeager Home
The Trenton House Photo Page 2006
The Trenton House Photo Page 2007
The Trenton House Photo Page 2008
The Trenton House Photo Page 2009
The Trenton House Photo Page 2010
The Trenton House Photo Page 2011
The Trenton House Photo Page 2012
The Trenton House Communications Tower
Trenton High School Property Photo Page
The Trenton House Sunset Photographs
Other Yeager Group Sites
Texas Trail Dust Cycling
The Yeager Group Education Research and Family Ministry
The Yeager's 1993 Escort LX Wagon
The Yeager's 1976 Triumph TR6
The Yeager's Kawasaki Ninja 250s
The Yeager's 2004 E-Z-GO TXT
The Yeager's 2004 Honda Civic Hybrid
Further Information on the Yeagers / Contact Information
God Bless America
This site was constructed using